Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Quilt show - Part 2

I hope you're enjoying the show. Here's more photos to enjoy.

This was refreshingly different.

Another lucky niece.

This was beautifully done.
 
 What a great story.
 
Samplers are still being made.





I just saw a pattern similar to this and thought how complicated it looks but how easy it really is to make.




Scrap quilts are so great to make. There are so many patterns you can use.




Another great old pattern, the bear's paw. Wonderfully scrappy.





A fresh, clean looking quilt done mainly with just one block.



A Janet Stone pattern.

It was fused and machine blanket stitched.

I don't know why but I do like sheep in quilts.


Leaves. Another thing I love in quilts.





Not the sharpest photo but there's a close-up.


There's loads of work in an embroidered quilt.





Turquoise, my favourite colour.




I leave you with this one for today. Great colours.

Just a few close-ups of the quilting.

A whole lot of quilting.




That's it for today. Come by on Thursday for the rest of the photos.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...such wonderful talent! Gorgeous quilts!~
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice show--thanks for sharing it with us. I agree about some quilts being refreshingly different; there are a whole lot of beautiful, well constructed quilts out there--not so many "different" ones. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of very talented quilters there, my favourite is the leaf, gorgeous contrast colours and great stitching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the alphabet quilts, which are so different to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us, Dolores! Great quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always happy when I see you're having a quilt show on your blog. There are so many amazing quilters out there and it's such fun to see what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.