Friday, August 21, 2015

Quilt show part three

As you may have noticed, there are a lot of photos. No, I didn't take photos of each and every quilt that was at the show, even if it may seem like it. There were just so many quilts to see and they were in two big rooms and also in the hall.
Have fun viewing the show.










A whole cloth quilt beautifully hand quilted.




















This too was hand quilted.
 

 


 


 


 
Another hand quilted quilt.






















And now, some of the challenge quilts.








A close-up.











I shall end the show with this one.




I'm off to get more sewing done for little Teemu.

4 comments:

  1. Beauties once again! The second picture - hand quilted. Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for going to all the trouble of posting these quilts I really enjoyed marvelling at all the beautiful work. Your fabric painting and embroidery projects look so intriguing too. Maybe someday I'll give that a try !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stained glass is amazing, as is the kaleidoscope. All the quilts in the show were such fun to see - as always, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.