Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hot summer treat - Quilt show

This past spring there were quite a few quilt shows that I attended. As a result, I didn't get to post all of the photos. Here then are the quilts from the Region of York Quilt show which was held at the end of March. Since there are a lot of photos (it was a big show) I will not be posting the blurbs for the quilts - just the quilts themselves. (click on the photo to make it bigger if you wish.)
And now, on with the show...

















































I took some close-ups of this quilt.






I hope you enjoyed the quilts.

I'll post more tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dolores -- I sent you an email last week telling you that you've won a doll over on Art Journey. I need your address and am hoping to reach you through your comments. Thanks, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolores -- I sent you an email last week telling you that you've won a doll over on Art Journey. I need your address and am hoping to reach you through your comments. Thanks, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous...I wouldn't mind owning a couple of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some very surprising and beautiful quilts in so many different styles! Would have loved to see them in real life. There must be so much detail in many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous quilts! There are thousands of hours of quilting in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite has to be the birds - amazing details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.