Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Family Time

I haven't been around the blog world much lately because we have been celebrating family time. On Saturday we had a brunch for family and a few friends.

The oldest, my mom at 94 with the youngest, Patric, 3 months.

You see my daughter Laila and her family came over for a visit.

 Uncle Eric with Luc.

Uncle Mark with little Patric.

Gilles, my son-in-law, my eldest son Mark, his wife, Kate, Ashlee, my youngest son Eric's girlfriend, their dog Arja, Ayla, my youngest daughter, David, her boyfriend, Casey, my daughter Maili's boyfriend and my youngest son Eric.

Auntie Maili with Luc.

And then there were the Canada Day celebrations (just before Ayla's 29th birthday.)

Backyard family barbecue at Eric's.

We were all there but not my mom and Gilles, Luc and Patric's dad, who went back home to work.

It was a great day with fireworks at the park at sundown.

8 comments:

  1. A truly, Canadian, loving family post

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful family get-together, old and young, a photo to cherish always. Cheers from Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have all that family time.Nice photos.Special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great to have such a big family around you on a big day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to read about your family and see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see the 94 year old with the baby. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.