I thought I would try out the sizing of the little t-shirt. I have quite a few pieces of knit fabrics.
I thought I would use my serger and did one sleeve fine. I left it because I had to answer the door and when I came back to it, I serged the other sleeve. Except I didn't double check to see how I was sewing it and so I sewed it incorrectly. Luckily, I have a couple of metres of this knit fabric and I didn't stress over it.
I re-cut the pieces and re-sewed the shirt today on my Kenmore using a knit stitch. It worked fine and now it's done. Since hems always tend to stretch when sewn, I interfaced the hems with some lightweight knit type of fusible interfacing. Now I want to make the shirt with the button front. I made several for both my boys when they were small. As a matter of fact, I am still sewing shirts for one of my sons - Mark. Eric, whose birthday it is today, (Happy 29th Birthday) prefers store bought shirts.