Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting done

It's on the frame and getting quilted. This was a Spring Mystery Mail-out from The Quilt Patch in Moose Jaw that I did a couple of years ago. They don't have a spring mystery any more but they still have the Christmas one.

I just wanted it off the pile of unfinished and out of the sewing room. Besides, it looks spring-like.

I was going to get some red quilting thread but these were waiting to get used up. The Mettler thread is actually a smoky green. I am not a fan of Mettler or Gutterman quilting thread but I do want to use it up.

3 comments:

  1. you shame me :-) All I have done the last few weeks is knit :-~)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Your quilts are just magnificent. Beautiful work...

    From one Canuck to another, cheers,

    Sharon
    http://mystoryart.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.